Is Your HUSH Desktop Wallet not Connecting and Syncing the Blockchain?
Many users have had issues installing and getting active connections using the HUSH wallet. This should remedy that!
**Never mine to an exchange address**
Use the desktop swing wallet, which you can find at:
Installation & Configuration
- Download and install the wallet
- After installation, navigate to
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Hushon your computer
- Open “hush.conf” in a text editor
- Append the following lines of text to the after the last existing
addnodesection of the config file:
addnode=22.214.171.124 addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52 addnode=184.108.40.206 addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 addnode=22.214.171.124 addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52 addnode=184.108.40.206 addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 addnode=[2607:4f00:0:509::4] addnode=[2607:4f00:0:509::3] addnode=[2607:5300:60:341d::1] addnode=[2001:41d0:d:691::] addnode=[2a02:c207:2008:8708::1] addnode=[2001:470:1f09:3b6:7285:c2ff:fe0e:1664] addnode=[2a02:908:162:67dc:225:90ff:fe50:2b9b]
- There is no need to change the “rpcuser” or “rpcpassword” parameters, leave as is.
- Save config file, close file, and launch the Hush swing wallet.
- The wallet will begin to sync the blockchain, which will take some time. It may still take a while to fine the first connection. Be patient.
- You can mine to your swing wallet address before the sync is complete. You will still own all mined coins.
- Back up your private key to a safe location off of your computer with the wallet.
- Mine to a “T” (transparent) address
- Never share your private key with anyone.